Family Constellations is a way of working within a new field called epigenetics. Epigenetics works with how family beliefs, emotions, traumas and illnesses travel down the ancestral line through the RNA/DNA, or in other words, our cells.
Just like we inherent the physical traits of our parents and grandparents, we also inherent emotional patterns and even physical illnesses such as alcoholism.
How Does This Work?
Most of us are not aware of how unresolved trauma in the lives of a parent, grandparent or great-grandparent effects us. When we are created, we are the combination of cells from both of our parents. We are also formed from the cells of their parents and grandparents.
Family Constellations is a method that gets to the heart of trauma. It allows us together to explore and determine how these traumas from your family members might be effecting your current life, your relationships and your health.
As Americans, other than Native Americans, our ancestors came here to escape persecution, to escape hardship or were not brought here by choice. Most of our ancestors when they came to this country experienced great hardship without family and cultural support. Any tragedy they experienced was faced without their former support system, left in the home country of their birth.
As a result, the succeeding generation of children were left feeling that they weren’t loved and they often assumed they were somehow deficient or unlovable. Children learn how to love and parent from the examples they see in their own families. This can result in another generation of parents with “armored hearts” having children who continue to repeat the process with their children. Family Constellations is a process that can find the source and stop the cycle.
With Family Constellations, many situations can be addressed and cleared for you and your succeeding generations such as:
- releasing unresolved grief or anger due to divorce, adoption, miscarriage, infertility, abortion.
- uncovering the hidden contributing factors to physical and emotional illnesses such as migraines, chronic back pain, depressions, alcoholism, anxiety, thoughts of suicide, eating disorders and beginning to heal these imbalances.
- breaking the cycles of abuse, poverty, failure, disconnection and dysfunction.
- resolving misunderstandings, entanglements, and blocks in all of our relationships.
- dealing positively with death and severe illness.
- resolving misunderstandings and blocks between family, partner and business relationships.